ADMISSION TO GREAT YARMOUTH PLEASURE BEACH
We have recently changed the way we operate at the Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach.
- A closed gate system remains in place, where everyone entering will need a valid form of entry (Wristband or Fun Card)
- There are no more timed sessions, customers can now stay and ride from open till close
- Under 3’s and concessions have free entry to the park but will need to purchase a wristband or Fun Card to access rides
- Customers have two ways in which they can enter the Pleasure Beach as detailed below:
- Wristbands entitle the bearer to entrance to the park and unlimited rides for the day.
- You can leave the park and come back within the same day using your wristband.
- Wristband prices vary depending on whether we are peak or off-peak (please see prices below)
- Wristbands can be purchased online at a discount through our website (up to midnight the night before your visit) or at the sales and information kiosk on the day
FUN CARD ADMISSIONS
- You can buy a Fun Card for either £5 or £10 loaded with 5 or 10 credits.
- Once purchased Fun Cards will provide unlimited turnstile entries for the 2023 season.
- For extra credits Fun Cards can be topped up through self-service kiosks located around the park.
- Fun cards can be exchanged and used between Family members and friends to access the rides.
- Fun Cards can be pre-purchased online in advance of your visit. Please bring your confirmation email to the Sales and Information kiosk.
PEAK AND OFF-PEAK OPENING HOURS
Depending on the date you have selected from the booking calendar, you will see either “Peak” or “Off-peak” wristband prices. Peak days we are open from 11am – 6pm, 11am – 9pm or 11am – 9:30pm. Off-peak days we are always open from 12pm – 5pm. On selected dates througout the 6-Week Holidays, we are also offering an Evening Wristband which permits the wearer unlimited rides and entry from 6pm until park closes that day.
You can download and print our 2023 opening hours calendar here.
By booking your wristbands online you will receive a discount of £2 per person. For the discount to apply wristbands must be booked by midnight the night before you visit.
|Entry only to the Park||5-Credit Fun Card (Unlimited Season Long Entry)||10-Credit Fun Card (Unlimited Season Long Entry)||Wristband (On the Day Off-peak)||Wristband (Online Off-peak)||Wristband (On the Day Peak)||Wristband (Online Peak)||Evening Wristband (6pm – Close)|
|Under 3’s||Free||£5.00||£10.00||£9.00||£12.00||Unavailable online||£7.00 (unavailable online)|
|Disabled||Free||£5.00||£10.00||£15.00||Unavailable online||£18.00||Unavailable online||£10.00 (unavailable online)|
|Carer*||Free||£5.00||£10.00||£15.00||Unavailable online||£18.00||Unavailable online||£10.00 (unavailable online)|
*Please note: For the carer concession there is a one to one ratio with each disabled wristband. £2 Online Discount does not apply to Evening Wristbands.
rides & attractions
Explore the park and plan which rides you want to experience.
If you have any questions about your day at Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach, you might well find the answers here.
We welcome visits by disabled people and will do all that is possible to ensure a safe and pleasurable experience. Take a look at our accessibility information.