Thank you for choosing to purchase a season pass for Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Below are the Terms & Conditions that you agree to when you purchase a season pass with us:
- Only a limited number of season passes will be available for the 2022 season, on a first come, first served basis.
- The season pass is for the designated pass holder only and not for any other individual.
- A photo of the pass holder must be received and validated before the pass is processed.
- Season Passes are only valid on dates when the park is open during the 2022 season.
- Season ticket holders can only attend one session per day the Pleasure Beach is open.
- Season passes are not valid for special events such as Halloween Fright Nights and Coaster Cabana nights. A separate full-priced admission ticket will be required to enter.
- Season Pass holders under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible fare-paying more mature person at all times. The accompanying person must have their own valid ticket (season pass or pre-paid entry ticket) for the same session and can enter with the season pass holder via Gate D.
- Season Passes are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach reserves the right to withdraw a season pass if it is misused.
- Guests are not to behave in an anti-social manner. If guests behave in a way that is deemed unacceptable, they will be immediately asked to leave the premise, their season pass will be revoked, and no refunds will be given.
- The Pleasure Beach reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of the facilities at any time without prior notice. Customers are also informed that rides and attractions may be closed, temporarily withdrawn or made otherwise unavailable at any time due to technical or operational reasons, capacity or inclement weather.